Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What is this?

So basically my fans (all 3 of them) wanted a place where they could have easy access to my updates and info while I work on things. So on the off chance that some people I don't know stumble across this blog I guess I'll do a brief explanation.

I'm Lekkuen and I've dabbled in various things for a while, some of which is scattered around the internet.  Right now I have been developing a setting for me and others to use in various projects, a universe that is what I'd call an even mix between sci fi and fantasy.  Most of the attention is being focused on one specific area of the setting as that is where my current projects will take place in, but every now and then I'll provide info on other areas and aspects.  One thing about the setting though is it's made to be pretty open and I would love if others made things within it, something that has my full support as long as it's not completely changing established aspects.


No comments:

Post a Comment